Email resume to:
Interested in joining our team?
PO Box 34, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 – 715-723-4100 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Crossarm Company, a third generation family business operating in Chippewa Falls, WI since 1922, is looking for a highly motivated individual to make strong and positive contributions to our pressure treated lumber business.
- Processing work orders necessary to move product through various stages in production.
- Ensuring the company’s high-quality standards are being met.
- Learn and master the production activities in turning out high-quality pressure treated lumber products.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Possess a high degree of reliability.
- Pay keen attention to safety and quality.
- Possess a desire to commit to a long-term relationship with a growing and solid business.
- Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts (will train).
- Lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Problem solver.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
Hours And Pay:
- Monday-Friday, 1st Shift.
- Starting at $16-$18/Hour Summer/Temporary
- Starting at $20/Hour Full-Time.
- Full-time benefit package includes 100% paid health insurance, paid holidays, vacation pay and potential for annual bonus.
We’re a third generation family business operating in Chippewa Falls, WI.
Since 1922, Northern Crossarm company has been known for producing the highest quality pressure-treated wood products that meet the needs of an ever-changing building environment. We’re always looking for highly motivated individuals to make strong and positive contributions to our pressure treated lumber business.”