…Since 1922, Northern Crossarm company has been known for producing the highest quality pressure-treated wood products that meet the needs of an ever-changing building environment. We’re always looking for highly motivated individuals to make strong and positive contributions to our pressure treated lumber business.”
See Open Positions Below:
Northern Crossarm Company, a third generation family business operating in Chippewa Falls, WI since 1922, is looking for a highly motivated individual to make strong and positive contributions to our pressure treated lumber business.
- Processing work orders necessary to move product through various stages in production.
- Ensuring the company’s high-quality standards are being met.
- Learn and master the production activities in turning out high-quality pressure treated lumber products.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Possess a high degree of reliability.
- Pay keen attention to safety and quality.
- Possess a desire to commit to a long-term relationship with a growing and solid business.
- Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts.
- Lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Problem solver.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
Hours And Pay:
- 1st shift.
- Benefit package includes health insurance, paid holidays, vacation pay and potential for annual bonus.