Who We Are
Join a third-generation family business, operating in Chippewa Falls, WI.
Since 1922, Northern Crossarm Company has been known for producing the highest quality pressure-treated wood products that meet the needs of an ever-changing building environment.
We’re always looking for highly motivated individuals to make strong and positive contributions to our pressure treated lumber business.
Learn more about our history, leadership and core culture fundamentals.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Crossarm Company, a third generation family business operating in Chippewa Falls, WI since 1922, is looking for a highly motivated individual to make strong and positive contributions to our pressure treated lumber business.
- Processing work orders necessary to move product through various stages in production.
- Ensuring the company’s high-quality standards are being met.
- Learn and master the production activities in turning out high-quality pressure treated lumber products.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Possess a high degree of reliability.
- Pay keen attention to safety and quality.
- Possess a desire to commit to a long-term relationship with a growing and solid business.
- Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts (will train).
- Lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Problem solver.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
Hours And Pay:
- Monday-Friday, 1st Shift.
- Starting at $16-$18/Hour Summer/Temporary
- Starting at $20/Hour Full-Time.
- Full-time benefit package includes 100% paid health insurance., paid holidays, vacation pay and potential for annual bonus.
Download an application below, fill it out, and send it to: email@example.com
Mailing Address: PO Box 34, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 – (715) 723-4100