Northern KDAT Deck Sealer (Clear)
Northern KDAT Deck Sealer is a durable wood finish that helps protect against the damaging effects of water, fungi and UV radiation on all types of wood surfaces including cedar, redwood, pressure-treated and composite lumber. V.O.C. compliant, this water-based sealer delivers a beautiful matte finish, fortified with transparent oxide-based nano particles. There are over 30 trillion nano particles per square inch that provide extreme, all-weather protection.
- Recommended for Northern KDAT Decking
- Protects the appearance of the lumber
- Enhances the performance of pressure treated wood
- 100-150 sq. ft. of coverage per gallon
- Available in Clear.
Northern Crossarm Brown Color Mix
NEW for 2022! An exact-match brown formula to refresh Brown KDAT lumber or decking. Also used for end-cuts. Simply mix the 4-oz. container to 1 gallon of Northern KDAT Deck Sealer (Clear).
- Shake, Mix and Stir Formula
- Add 4 oz. Brown Color Mix to 1-Gal. Deck Sealer
- Can be used for end-cuts.
- Use on test piece before application
- (8) Per Box. Sold individually at retail stores.
Northern Crossarm Cut-N-Seal
Northern Crossarm’s Cut-N-Seal is a water-based, brush-on sealer and moisture repellent for cuts and holes in pressure treated wood. Wherever you have cut ends, or holes exposed above ground, you can use Cut-N-Seal where it counts – deck boards/ends, railings, post tops and fence boards. It comes ready to use directly from the can, has a low odor, and it cleans up easily with soap and water.